A Professionally Monitored Oklahoma City Flood Detector Alerts You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are common issues that can cause significant water damage at your property. In many cases, these are also the problems that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a leaky washing machine or water heater can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
However, when you incorporate a Oklahoma City monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with a loud alarm and a communication to your smartphone. An ADT monitoring professional will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Oklahoma City?
You never want to walk down the stairs to see that your basement is now the local swimming pool. Thankfully, a Oklahoma City flood detector is designed to recognize water problems before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The advanced-tech system is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Unlimited placement options with a wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a 4-year lithium battery. So, feel free to place them near sump pumps, behind appliances, next to pipes or anywhere you could have a leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Water problems like burst pipes seem to always happen when you're not at home. If your Oklahoma City flood detector senses unwanted water, it will send an emergency alert to your cell.
- ADT monitoring provides another layer of protection: Along with an intense alarm system and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your ADT 24/7 monitoring center. Your monitoring professionals will notify you immediately and help you take action.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Oklahoma City Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT mobile application, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make things easier when maintenance reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re in the house, but essential when you’re away from home. With a monitored Oklahoma City flood detector you are able to:
- Receive notifications on your smartphone when unwanted water is found.
- Open doors from wherever you are and disarm alarms for emergency assistance.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and evaluate remediation needs.
- Stay in constant connection with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all important aspects of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you contact our professionals, we’ll assist you in finding the perfect package to fit your needs. Simply dial (405) 347-5898 today or send in the online form for your free quote.