If you’re wondering about the most vulnerable places for a home intrusion, your main entrance and lower-level windows are at the top of the list. With that being said, it isn’t a shock that window and door alarm sensors maintain their status as critical components for home security installations in Oklahoma City. Even though the technology has been utilized for years, you will probably be amazed at what current sensors are able to do.
How Can Door and Window Sensors Defend Your Home?
You’ll be pleased to know that window and door sensors are part of every ADT package, whether you’re getting a no-frills setup or the most state-of-the-art system with surveillance and automation. Installation is also included so you there’s no need for you to lift a finger, and you won’t need to fret about your equipment being attached correctly.
If you’re wondering how window and door alarm sensors function, it’s a basic yet effective, two-part magnetic contact. One part is fastened to the adjacent frame, and the other is connected right to the door or window. You close your access point and the contacts come together perfectly. When the system is engaged and an entry point is forced open, the magnetic contacts come apart and your alarm is set off. However, these newer devices are able to do much more than simply set off your alarm.
Features Of ADT Window And Door Alarm Sensors In Oklahoma City
An anchor of your property’s protection, door and window alarm sensors offer many benefits, such as the following:
- Initiate the siren: These components trigger your high-decibel alarm if an entry opens with the system armed.
- Automatic updates: Want to know what’s happening at your property when you’re not there? You can obtain automatic alerts directly to your mobile device whenever a component is triggered.
- 24-hour monitoring: You will not only be contacted, your dedicated monitoring professionals will receive an update as well. Your home will be defended, irregardless of your location.
- Home automation interactions: Set your security components to work in a complementary fashion. You might have your entry lights switch on or set a camera to record if a door or window sensor is triggered. Not only will your alarm go off, you’ll have the chance to see who tripped the sensor initially.
- Streamlined appearance: You’ll hardly know the sensors are even installed. They feature a slim design that harmonizes with any style of home. You may even install fully recessed units that are concealed from view.
- Connectivity options: Pick from wireless or wired components depending on the type of installation you want. Either way, your property will be better defended.
More useful than previous versions, door and window sensors in Oklahoma City are able to be expertly incorporated into your complete home security installation.
Request Your Own Home Security Package In Oklahoma City
Are you interested in having versatile door and window alarm sensors in Oklahoma City that elevate your protection and interact right to your home’s automation? That is what you will discover when working with your local ADT dealers at Secure24 Alarm Systems. If you’re ready to find out what we can do for you, call (405) 347-5898 or submit the form on this page.