ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Oklahoma City & Surrounding Areas
Vivint Security Monitor in Oklahoma City
September 23, 2021

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Oklahoma City?

Can I use a security camera as a baby monitor in Oklahoma City?

When setting up your baby’s room, you built the crib, painted the space a delicate, lighter hue, and created a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. Now it's time to determine the way you're going to watch your baby sleep. You have the option of going with the conventional baby monitor that allows you to hear through an integrated speaker, or you could go high-tech and utilize HD video, two-direction communications, and instant activation through motion detection.

The higher tech alternative may make you think of video surveillance found in a modern home security package, but should you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Oklahoma City? 

A security camera baby monitor may be part of a larger smart home

One important benefit about using a security camera as a baby monitor in Oklahoma City is that it can link to your corresponding smart home components. For instance, if you see that your baby is having trouble falling asleep, you have the ability to adjust your thermostat from your smartphone app to get a more pleasant temperature. Or when they rouse for their midnight feeding, you have the chance to increase the brightness of the space’s smart lights to signal you’re coming. If you by chance have multiple babies in separate spaces, you have the ability to give each one an indoor security camera and monitor the video in a unified smartphone app.

An indoor security camera in Oklahoma City is included in your home’s complete security and automation package

If you want a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your residential protection, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint professional will carefully explain your options and help you get the most suitable home defense package for your unique needs. Simply dial (405) 347-5898 or submit the following form.