Reinforce Your Oklahoma City Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Although home security signs may deter intrusion on occasion, It’s best not to depend on them as your only form of protection. Instead, consider using all or at least some of these devices:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, intruders never wish to be caught by your camera as it might be used against them in a criminal case. Go with an outdoor camera system that covers primary entry points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most thieves gain access via obvious entry points like windows and doors, so those should be protected by motion and glass break sensors. When an alarm trips, your system will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: While it’s a fact that many break-ins happen in the daytime when individuals are at work, you should also safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically around your entry points will instantly illuminate criminal activity and turn away intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will notify you whenever a person tries to unlock your entry. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by giving you a visual perspective. Both of these solutions can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart light bulbs: A worthwhile home automation component, smart light bulbs are able to be customized to a set routine or turned on right from your mobile device. Smart lights will make it appear that you are on-site and help deter prospective robbers.