Do Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Oklahoma City?
There's a common myth that installing a home security sign in close proximity to your home’s entrance is all you need to prevent criminal activity. Basically, an intruder will see "Protected By ADT'' and bypass your house. With this in mind, could you just have a home security sign in Oklahoma City and skip installing a home security system? Frankly, some think that a alarm system isn’t necessary, just get a home security sign in Oklahoma City. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Oklahoma City not the actual alarm system.
Although there is a benefit to showcasing signage from prominent residential security experts such as ADT®, it’s not all you need to discourage all burglars. You’ll be in a much better position backing them up with some actual security components. You will likely agree it’s a safer alternative than running the risk that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Oklahoma City.
Reinforce Your Oklahoma City Home Security Signs With Actual Protection
Although home security signs may deter intrusion on occasion, It’s best not to depend on them as your only form of protection. Instead, consider using all or at least some of these devices:
● Video surveillance: To be honest, intruders never wish to be caught by your camera as it might be used against them in a criminal case. Go with an outdoor camera system that covers primary entry points such as front door, back door, garage, and windows.
● Entry-point sensors: Most thieves gain access via obvious entry points like windows and doors, so those should be protected by motion and glass break sensors. When an alarm trips, your system will alert you and your 24-hour monitoring team.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: While it’s a fact that many break-ins happen in the daytime when individuals are at work, you should also safeguard against thieves who prefer the cover of darkness. Lights with motion-detection capability placed strategically around your entry points will instantly illuminate criminal activity and turn away intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell video: Smart locking systems will notify you whenever a person tries to unlock your entry. A doorbell camera enhances your protection by giving you a visual perspective. Both of these solutions can be managed through your mobile security app.
● Smart light bulbs: A worthwhile home automation component, smart light bulbs are able to be customized to a set routine or turned on right from your mobile device. Smart lights will make it appear that you are on-site and help deter prospective robbers.
Start Planning Your Complete Home Security Package
Why take the chance that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Oklahoma City when you have the opportunity to implement a comprehensive home defense package? Call (405) 347-5898 or fill out the following form to consult with one of our specialists. You may select from various plans at affordable monthly rates or customize your home’s protection exactly how you want it.